I am a newbie in ruby on rails it's also my first ruby application.
I want to filter results by clicking on checkbox which is coming from
the database and showing on the right side of my webpage, the checkbox
is lying on the left side. In the below I attached my webpage's
screenshot for easy understanding. Anyone can help me, please, how can I
solve this issue.

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/11249/FireShot.png

  • Hassan Schroeder at Jan 29, 2016 at 3:27 pm

    I am a newbie in ruby on rails it's also my first ruby application.
    I want to filter results by clicking on checkbox

    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan

  • Colin Law at Jan 29, 2016 at 4:03 pm