Hi there ,

I am a brand new Web dev on Ruby On Rails, I've almost finished my training
at Wild Code School!
This training was for 5months and we worked on ROR for 3 months...
I need to level up my skills on this framefork with an internship of at
least 3 months, If you know any Start Up or Web Agency who could be
interested in helping a cool lady to improve that would be just GREAT ! ( I
live near Saint Etienne , but I can go till Lyon Villeurbanne Bron etc....).

Feel Free to contact me for more details, linkedIn and Github !

def internship
   if internship.duration >= 3 * months
       "Nelly is very happy"
   elsif internship.duration < 3 * months && internship >= 2 * months
       "Nelly would be fine with it"
   else internship.duration != possible || internship.duration == 0
       "Nelly is sad :'( "
   end
end

Regards