Hi everyone,

Just want to know your opinion on what JS framework better suites rails
world in 2015. Which one would you prefer and what advantages and
disadvantages it has?

Personally I found Angular good enough to work with and I ended up in a
mess with Ember (Ember CLI) which some people claimed to be the most
elegant solution for rich client side rails app.

  • Scott Ribe at Jul 31, 2015 at 9:49 pm