datahackaward.com by next Sunday.

*Data:Hack award* turns what started as offline hackathon with online
submission into a crowd funding platform for data projects (commission-free
for non-profits):

    - Backers – Data publishers or users launch a Focus around their need
    and attract projects that solve it;
    - Creators – Data modelers or app developers start a project seeking to
    attract funding.

(Software) Tools meet (creative, business) Ideas and create (data) Projects
for funding (and can sync with Kickstarter). Too often, creatives and
businesses don't know what tools are out there and vice versa. Let’s do it
together (yes, you!)

*HELP Fusepool* by giving a few of your minutes to leave feedback. Just
login with Google, LinkedIn, FB... (or read "How can I contribute":
getfp3.com/faq). You find the components under getfp3.com/tools (with links
to Github). Let us know what you think.

Thanks. Awesome! If you have general feedback let me know!

Michael

Fusepool Team

Michael Kaschesky (PhD, MBA)

Project Director