I have 4 tables from the first table, I took all data from the two
columns and displayed it in the view. For each data, I have two text
fields and the user is supposed to fill those data. Having filled data
into the text field, how can I insert all the records into the second
table using one form only?

Ephraim A.

  • Clayton cottingham at Jan 14, 2015 at 7:23 am
    i just searched google to figure this out a cpl days ago

    synopsis:

    use build

    http://archive.railsforum.com/viewtopic.php?id=717