*Holiday and Travel Insure and Away Ltd* is a leading online provider of
travel insurance. Owing to continued expansion we are looking to appoint a
full time experience lead Ruby on Rails developer to improve and maintain
our existing travel insurance application.

You will be responsible for the development of web-based projects on the
company's customer facing Website and the Back office application. You will
also be required to work within an Agile team delivering 'User
stories/features' and you will be able to take a story from the initial
idea through to production quality working software.

We are looking for a person with a real passion for working in an 'online'
environment. You should have strong web skills and good Ruby experience
gained in a commercial environment.

*Experience Required*

· University degree in computer science or related field study

· Profound knowledge and experience with Ruby on Rails, JavaScript,
HTML and CSS is a must.

· Experience of other web languages, both back end and front end,
such as PHP & Python.

· 2-4 year's commercial experience within Ruby on Rails.

The opportunity is for an initial 3 month probationary period, however
after this stage we will be keen for the successful candidate to move into
a full time position.

This position will be based in Chichester, West Sussex. If you are
interested in the above opportunity please email a full CV and covering
letter explaining why you would be suited to this position to;

*recruitment@insureandaway.co.uk*