• Senior 8 to 12 years experienced developer who can do hands-on coding
• Should have experience building / designing / developing products
• Should be good in Design, specifically addressing scaling and
• Good in MySQL - Modeling, ActiveRecord adapter
A solid understanding of the Ruby language and the Rails framework, and
at least three years working with it in a professional environment (if
you have less experience with Ruby but have been working professionally
with other languages and can make a good case for your skills, do it!)
• Solid computer science fundamentals
• Experience with iterative and incremental development (2-week sprint
• Experience writing tests and maintaining test coverage (we’re at 98%+
• Experience shipping one or more Rails-based, API-driven applications
and/or contributing meaningfully to open source projects
• Experience with GitHub for version control (what’s your GitHub
• Great communication and collaboration skills with teammates
• The ability and desire to learn new techniques and technologies
Our client accepts international applications and offers Visasponsoring.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/4e8e3a475a57bd09c0c9e921c66cb815%40ruby-forum.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.