Hi,

I'm currently looking for a Ruby developer looking to move to a new
senior role or move into a senior position.

My client works with a number of exciting technologies on top of Ruby
such as Python, GreenplumDB and perl.

You would be joining a very passionate team in the healthcare sector.
They develop multiple products that increase efficiency of patient and
primary care as well as some that help preempt health issues.

Due to natural growth the are looking to increase the size of their team
and are looking only for the most talented and ambitious developers.

With a great working culture that is friendly and open, a solid benefits

package and of course a competitive salary you will be in very good
hands.

If you want to find out a bit more about this opportunity give me a call

on 0131 270 6620 and we can have a quick chat to see if this is right
for you.

Jamie

  • Jason Fleetwood-Boldt at Dec 1, 2014 at 2:11 pm
    Jamie,

    As discussed in this thread: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rubyonrails-talk/job$20postings/rubyonrails-talk/oIdG8XLkmHE/hjZt7HKyfxQJ

    this list has consensuses that job postings should have "[JOB]" in the subject line. (This is also in the Google groups description as well).

    Please follow the established rules of the list if you continue to post here.

    Thanks,
    Jason

    tech@datatravels.com
    http://www.jasonfleetwoodboldt.com/writing

    All material © Jason Fleetwood-Boldt 2014. Public conversations may be turned into blog posts (original poster information will be made anonymous). Email jason@datatravels.com with questions/concerns about this.