Hi guys

I have an urgent requirement for a Ruby on Rails developer to work on an
exciting new application based in Belfast. You will be joining a well
established team of high profile developers working with the latest
technologies in the market. 1 stage interview and immediate start with a
competitive salary.

Requirements:
- 3-4 years Ruby on Rails experience
- Experience with JavaScript
- MySQL / PostreSQL
- Agile methodologies / Scrum

I appreciate that the information on the matter is brief so give me a
call to discuss in more detail.

If you are available or know anyone that is looking please send me your
CV/Github - I'll even throw in a nice referral bonus for any successful
placements!

Identifying good developers is just as important as finding good
companies so would be keen to hear from you.

I can be reached on 0207 036 1600

email: miles.weeks@exploreltd.com

Best,
Miles