Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

Please find the below requirement and reply back with updated resume to my
mail id *svalluri@virtuegroup.com*

*Job title: Ruby on Rails Developer with Redmine*

*Location: Austin, TX /(Remotely*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

  *Must-haves*

- 4-5 years senior level* Ruby development experience *
- Familiarity with* Redmine UI *(an opensource project management web app
written in Ruby)
- Networking experience

*- They must be able to drive to Austin Client site 2-3 days/wk in the
first couple of months, after that would be able to work remotely*

  *Plusses*

- Experience customizing the user interface of HP QC (Quality Center) aka
ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
- Web development experience
- SQL 2005/2008 database DEVELOPMENT experience
- Experience with network security

* Day-to-Day*

Looking for a senior level ruby developer who will be working to develop a
network security application with a Redmine interface. We are looking for
someone who ideally has experience with Redmine, but strong Ruby skills
will suffice. This person will be customizing the user interface for
Redmine. Redmine is a project management tool that is written in Ruby on
Rails framework. Also, this person will be expected to integrate the
Redmine application with the similar, already existing Quality Center
application. They will need to write code to synchronize Redmine

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sukumar Valluri** (Technical Recruiter) |Dir: 678-735-4375 |Fax:
678-325-6413*
*Email: svalluri@virtuegroup.com <svalluri@virtuegroup.com> |Alt Email:
sukumar.virtue@gmail.com <sukumar.virtue@gmail.com> |Im: sukumar_virtue
<sukumar_virtue@yahoo.com>*

*VIRTUE GROUP, 5755 North Point Parkway, Suite 85, Alpharetta, GA 30022
www.virtuegroup.com*