Can you say the easiest tutorial/guidance to learn RSpec?
Actually I'm reading 'The RSpec Book', there are two things explained
'RSpec' and 'Cucumber'.

1. Should I learn both of these for testing?
2. What is the forum to RSpec?
3. What's the first to write, .rspec or .rb?

  • Dave Aronson at Mar 13, 2014 at 12:10 pm