Senior web developer (ruby on rails)

Job Description:
We are the top funds management firm in China, regarding to the huge
demand increase of internet financing , we set up and funded a start-up
company to develop and investment in the market.

We are looking for passionate development team leader with Ruby and Ruby
on Rails skills, who have at least 3 years commercial experience, as
well as keen to living in Beijing for at least 2 years.

This role will responsible for design the web application infrastructure
and coaching the new graduate talents to code in rails.

Skills Required:
- Deep understanding of team development
- Hands-on skills in Ruby on Rails and Linux environment
- Hands-on skills in testing framework(Cucumber/Rspec) and deployment
automation(Chef/Capistrano)
- Good understanding of Agile methodology (TDD/BDD/XP/Scrum)

Benefit
Salary Package:
US $60,000 to 100,000 + bonus + moving fee.
1 bedroom luxury apartment in the central Beijing Area.
Flexible working hours
40 days paid holiday ( including public holidays)
2 trips free open return flight ticket per year.

Please send your updated CV to liusl@jsfund.cn, or you can contact
Sherlock for further information +8610-85097778