I'm looking to add text before the output of each template and partial to
show the following:

or

document.write ... if it's a javascript file.

If I'm using tilt I also use templates for those notices (for coffeescript
etc..)

i've found a gem for rails 2 that did that, but it doesn't work anymore.

Is there a after_render hook in tilt that I could use.

This is just for development mode.

  • Joe Le Brech at Aug 29, 2013 at 1:07 pm
    I've found what i'm looking for:

    https://gist.github.com/excid3/6372212