Hi,

How to use Devise Gem in rails? What basic configuration is required for
that? I did it but getting so many errors one after other
How to use Devise Gem with Oauth2.0?

Thanks

  • Emil S at Aug 22, 2013 at 4:43 pm
    Did you get a chance to read the Devise wiki ? It's pretty straightforward
    : https://github.com/plataformatec/devise/wiki/OmniAuth:-Overview

    - Emil