Hi. I am having problems populating my db.

I created a sample_data.rake file/

When I run rake db:populate it shows exactly what it should show- no
errors. But when I go to localhost and try to login the db has not been
populated.

  • Colin Law at Aug 12, 2013 at 7:31 am

    Hi. I am having problems populating my db.

    I created a sample_data.rake file/

    When I run rake db:populate it shows exactly what it should show- no errors.
    But when I go to localhost and try to login the db has not been populated.
    Are you sure you are populating the same database that you are using
    at run time? Use mysql (or whatever db you are using) command line or
    other utility to check whether the db has the correct data.

    Colin