Full Time (Permanent role)
This role offers you the opportunity to make a direct and powerful
impact on the development of the systems and processes that will influence
the growth of a leading online advertising company. As Developer, your
mission will be to deliver working systems to the user community that are
in-line with project plans and the overall strategic goals of the business.
You’ll gain valuable exposure to the latest cutting-edge tools,
technologies and systems. We’re looking for a driven professional who is
eager to step into a role ripe with growth opportunity and exciting
Client creates highly customized and effective digital marketing campaigns
for some of the nation’s most respected agencies and brands.
*To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:*
- *4+ years of development experience with Ruby on Rails combined
with 4+ years of relational DB experience (MySQL and PostgreSQL preferred).
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with end
users, management and developers.
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to work through ambiguity.
- Strong project management skills.
- A drive for results and adherence to deadlines.
- A passion for and interest in new technologies and continuous skill
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with Git.
- Agile development experience.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- An active presence in the local *Ruby on Rails* community.
- Experience with a search company, interactive marketing, online/local
advertising company or ad serving network could all be a fit.
You can send your profile to my official ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply online here:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/14275682-c5a9-4f7c-b674-8ea157b02cfa%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.