Hi,

I've tried to install and run the benchmark script
at https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks but I never got as
much performance as it stated on the website
at http://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=data-r6&hw=ec2&test=db&l=35s&w=t

The peak performance we got is around 450 requests/second. The result from
them is 750 requests/second.

Could someone help us? I think we may did some mis-configuration.

Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rubyonrails-talk+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/28779e3e-546f-4115-8c19-1143bc6f8259%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Search Discussions

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
grouprubyonrails-talk @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedJul 8, '13 at 10:31a
activeJul 8, '13 at 10:31a
posts1
users1
websiterubyonrails.org
irc#RubyOnRails

1 user in discussion

Phil Trinh: 1 post

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase