Hi all,
         I want to learn webservices using soap4r gem. I have no idea what
it is kindly help me to learn any good links . I am searching for good
links to learn which gives clear information about webservices.

Thanks in advance
Cheers,
Khan

  • Dheeraj Kumar at Jun 20, 2013 at 4:41 am
    If you don't know what web services are, please google, learn, and come back when you have a problem with soap4r.

    --
    Dheeraj Kumar