Hi all, maybe it will be a strange question but as a sysadmin , I have to
move a rails application with his environnement from a server to
another(vps) . I would like know how can I clean correctly and safely the
old server (the application is using bundle and erbenv and stuff). i would
like to know how I can remove all code and library safely.

Thanks
Aina Anjary Fenomamy

  • Tamouse at May 29, 2013 at 10:56 pm