I am a newbie to Ruby on Rails, and I am really interested in learning it in depth. I have dabbled in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript at w3schools and similar sites, and I am wondering what really got you guys started programming rails applications from scratch. What is the best way to learn the rails quickly? Thanks

  • Colin Law at May 29, 2013 at 10:01 am