What we’re looking for?
• 3-5years of experience for Senior Developer opening

• Beginner to 2 years of experience for Junior Developer opening

What the Job offers?
• Personal responsibility for implementation of new features
• Coordination of the implementation of new modules
• Varied work in a challenging and powerful environment
• Software development in a young, dynamic and international team
• Mutual support within the team
• Performance-based pay in an innovative company
• Professional development and career prospects
Do you fit?
• You have good conceptual skills & solution-oriented thinking
• You have a quick mind and a willingness to learn and develop yourself
• You are open, communicative and a team player
• Fluent command of spoken and written English
Who are the Clients?
• Our clients are leading companies and startups from Munich, Hamburg
and Berlin.

Kindly share your updated resume and kindly let me know your salary
expectations per annum in Euros.

  • Drfrog at May 29, 2013 at 8:40 am
    I'm interest please provide email to send my resume too

    Cphone
[...]

  • Arvind Vyas at May 29, 2013 at 9:53 am
[...]

    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/b173643cb3ec3f6f22c08cc87ad0f71a%40ruby-forum.com?hl=en-US
    .
    https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/25C8BDC1-40E2-45F1-8C51-826B330F04C4%40gmail.com?hl=en-US
    .

  • Maheshwari Shinde at Jun 3, 2013 at 12:35 pm

    research@kimberlite-consulting.com

    Drfrog wrote in post #1110474:
    I'm interest please provide email to send my resume too

    Cphone
    research@kimberlite-consulting.com

  • Maheshwari Shinde at Jun 3, 2013 at 2:09 pm
    The above opening is Full-Time,Permanent positions with our clients in
    Germany.

    No Freelancers,
    No Remote work
    No Work from Home

    If interested then kindly share your resume
    research@kimberlite-consutling.com