I use `rails plugin new engine_name --mountable` to generate a mountable
engine, and `cd engine_name`

I tried `rails g controller controller_name`, it works fine, but not `rails
g model model_name`, after I type this command it shows nothing.

anyone meet this?

  • Geoffrey Roguelon at May 14, 2013 at 8:45 am
    Hi,

    I've generated a mountable engine with Rails 3.2.13 and i've none problems
    to generate a model after a controller...

    Have you tested again ?

    Best regards.

    I use `rails plugin new engine_name --mountable` to generate a mountable
    engine, and `cd engine_name`

    I tried `rails g controller controller_name`, it works fine, but not
    `rails g model model_name`, after I type this command it shows nothing.

    anyone meet this?
  • Taimoor Changaiz at Jul 16, 2013 at 8:20 pm
    Hi,

    Have you found any solution please share then.