Hey all,

Just had a question. I was experimenting with ROR and wanted to see if it
was possible to create an online document editing interface, similar to
something like google docs but I haven't found any resources on this. Does
anyone know if this is possible and if so, could you link me to some
resources?

Thanks,

Sai Kiran Mothe

  • Dheeraj Kumar at May 6, 2013 at 10:33 am
    Google "Mercury Editor"

    Just had a question. I was experimenting with ROR and wanted to see if it
    was possible to create an online document editing interface, similar to
    something like google docs but I haven't found any resources on this. Does
    anyone know if this is possible and if so, could you link me to some
    resources?

    Thanks,

    Sai Kiran Mothe

  • Saikiran mothe at May 6, 2013 at 12:15 pm
    Thanks

    I will check how it works ?

    Just had a question. I was experimenting with ROR and wanted to see if
    it was possible to create an online document editing interface, similar to
    something like google docs but I haven't found any resources on this. Does
    anyone know if this is possible and if so, could you link me to some
    resources?

    Thanks,

    Sai Kiran Mothe

  • Saikiran mothe at May 6, 2013 at 12:21 pm
    I want to edit Mircrosoft Word Documents on the rails Applicatoin.I want
    implement google docs like functionality in Rails Application.

    Thanks,
    Sai