I just launched a new tool for Open Source projects: Pull Request
Roulette (http://www.pullrequestroulette.com). Check it out and let
me know what you think.

--
Dave Aronson, the T. Rex of Codosaurus LLC,
secret-cleared freelance software developer

  • Walter Lee Davis at Apr 24, 2013 at 2:41 pm

    I just launched a new tool for Open Source projects: Pull Request
    Roulette (http://www.pullrequestroulette.com). Check it out and let
    me know what you think.
    This is a great idea, but the very first one I see here has already been closed. What's your plan for adding items and policing the list?

    Walter
    --
    Dave Aronson, the T. Rex of Codosaurus LLC,
    secret-cleared freelance software developer
    available for contracts or temp employment.
    See information at http://www.Codosaur.us/.

  • Dave Aronson at Apr 24, 2013 at 7:40 pm