I got my S3 credentials defined in my production.rb, linkwise to this
heroku post <https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/paperclip-s3>. However
when I'm testing it on Heroku, I get this error in my logs: "ArgumentError
(missing required :bucket option)". What could be wrong?

  • Tamouse at Apr 20, 2013 at 10:10 am