I want use MongoDB same as database of Project.
I delete gem "sqlite3" and copied 2 gem:
gem "mongoid", "~> 3.0.0"
gem 'bson_ext'
then had error :
in `block in replace_gem': Please install the sqlite3 adapter: `gem
install activerecord-sqlite3-adapter` (sqlite3 is not part of the
bundle. Add it to Gemfile.) (LoadError)
and if I copy gem sqlite3 the program ran with MongoDb same as database
Plase instruct for me this problem and how to do if I want only MongoDB
same as Database.
Thanks...

  • Norbert Melzer at Apr 10, 2013 at 4:15 pm
    It isn't enough just to change the gems, you also have to alter the
    database configuration to be found at config/database.yml. Please check
    Mongo manual for further details.
    I want use MongoDB same as database of Project.
    I delete gem "sqlite3" and copied 2 gem:
    gem "mongoid", "~> 3.0.0"
    gem 'bson_ext'
    then had error :
    in `block in replace_gem': Please install the sqlite3 adapter: `gem
    install activerecord-sqlite3-adapter` (sqlite3 is not part of the
    bundle. Add it to Gemfile.) (LoadError)
    and if I copy gem sqlite3 the program ran with MongoDb same as database
    Plase instruct for me this problem and how to do if I want only MongoDB
    same as Database.
    Thanks...

  • Haxuan lac at Apr 10, 2013 at 5:48 pm
    Thanks Norbert Melzer
    I read railscast 238(mongoid)
    If I use command line:

    rails g mongoid:config
    then in my project have 2 DB :sqlite3+mongoDB
    And I see data after insert then save in MongoDB
    If I using both sqlite3+mongoDB above ,please tell me about my program
    have error with process data after?
    thanks.