I am try test how many requests can be available for one server in Ruby
On Rails but i don't know how to do?
I read some Page but i want ask some one can explaint more clearly this
problem.
If someone had done this problem can give me some advice?Thanks

  • Robert Walker at Apr 4, 2013 at 4:16 pm

    haxuan lac wrote in post #1103604:
    I am try test how many requests can be available for one server in Ruby
    On Rails but i don't know how to do?
    I read some Page but i want ask some one can explaint more clearly this
    problem.
    If someone had done this problem can give me some advice?Thanks
    http://guides.rubyonrails.org/performance_testing.html

  • Jeffrey Jones at Apr 5, 2013 at 4:11 am

    I am try test how many requests can be available for one server in Ruby
    On Rails but i don't know how to do?
    I read some Page but i want ask some one can explaint more clearly this
    problem.
    If someone had done this problem can give me some advice?Thanks
    http://guides.rubyonrails.org/performance_testing.html
    At the bottom of that page there are links to other resources. Using
    JMeter to load-test your
    application while using an application monitoring program like New Relic
    to see how your
    app responds is a good idea.