Hi,

I'm working with a SF startup hiring several RoR Developers (details
below). If you are interested or know someone that might be please have
them send me a resume and I will follow up.

Cheers,

Matthew Haver CIR ACIR CDR
President and Lead IT Recruiter
Foundation Recruiting and Consulting
O: 858.521.9080
mhaver(at)foundrec(dot)com | www.foundrec.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewhaver

Ruby on Rails Developers (6 Openings)
Full Time Direct Hire
San Francisco, CA 94104 (Downtown, Walkable to Bart)
Salary: ~100-140k DOE, Stock Options
Cutting Edge Technology: Rails 3, Ruby 1.9, Backbonejs, MongoDB, Rabbit
MQ, Redis
Will pay relocation assistance or visa transfers

REQUIRED
• Significant Ruby on Rails knowledge and experience
• Current front end web application skills (HTML5, JavaScript
Libraries, etc.)
• Comfortable with Unix based systems
• Believe in testing your code
• You know how to balance tradeoffs in design and implementation
• Want to work in a dynamic early stage company and can make an impact
in a small team

DESIRED
• Web development in languages other than Ruby
• A github account containing open source contributions
• Devops experience helping to support a large application
• Mobile web content development experience
• Technical leadership and can mentor others
• Startup or early stage company experience

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build the next generation of company products
• Work closely with other developers, QA engineers, and product
management in an agile environment
• Develop using TDD with RSpec/Cucumber
• Use the latest web application development tools in a Rails stack
• Work on a complex Rails application with the security required of a
financial services company

COMPANY
They are an online modern 'payday lender' who use complex algorithms to
look at the data in your checking account and give you a very quick
decision on viability of loaning money. They have been around since
2011, they just received an additional 21 million in funding (one of
their backers is PayPal). The company is ~50 people with 35 in
engineering; they are looking to double in size in the next year.

  • Dave Ekhaus at Mar 21, 2013 at 10:14 pm
    Hi Matthew

    My name is Dave Ekhaus and I'm a currently exploring new opportunities. I've attached my resume for your review. If you'd like to chat I can be reached at 415.213.5762.

    Thanks
    Dave

    --
    Dave Ekhaus