Hello All,

I deployed my application in the local server and i'm using unicorn and
nginx. I tried to run 'bundle exec unicorn_rails' but it is showing 'ERROR:
Gem bundler is not installed, run `gem install bundler` first.'. even if I
run gem install bundler the bundler getting installed, But it is showing
the same error again i.e. Gem bundler is not installed, run `gem install
bundler`.
Thanks in advance

  • BalaRaju Vankala at Mar 20, 2013 at 10:10 am
    Hello All,

    I deployed my application in the local server and i'm using unicorn and
    nginx. I tried to run 'bundle exec unicorn_rails' but it is showing"
    'ERROR: uninitialized constant Page::FriendlyId (NameError)"

  • Jordon Bedwell at Mar 20, 2013 at 10:13 am

    I deployed my application in the local server and i'm using unicorn and
    nginx. I tried to run 'bundle exec unicorn_rails' but it is showing" 'ERROR:
    uninitialized constant Page::FriendlyId (NameError)"
    Because there is no constant named FriendlyId under Page, check your
    Page class and make sure you got FriendlyId right and if you are using
    friendly_id gem make sure it's required.