Hello All,

How do I change the heroku database( already existed ) table id to start
from say 1000?

I tried with a fresh database on local & it works with this:-
*execute "ALTER users orders AUTO_INCREMENT = 1000"*

Thanks,
Avinash

  • Avi at Mar 12, 2013 at 11:02 am

    How do I change the heroku database( already existed ) table id to start
    from say 1000?

    I tried with a fresh database on local & it works with this:-
    *execute "ALTER users orders AUTO_INCREMENT = 1000"*
    Sorry - this query - *execute "SELECT setval('users_id_seq', 1000)"*
    The above query is db already existed.

    Thanks,
    Avinash
  • Colin Law at Mar 12, 2013 at 11:07 am