How to deploy a ruby on rails application from development to production in
a vps,and which hosting site is better to go for and r thr any hosting
sites which assist while deploying rather than just giving space....thank u

  • Daniel Compton at Mar 4, 2013 at 9:41 pm
    Hi K Nile

    If you want a hosting site which assists in deployment then Heroku is an obvious choice but it's not a VPS.
    http://www.cloud66.com helps you set up heroku style deploys to VPS's or your own servers.

    Some quality VPS's you could look at are sold by:
    rackspace.com
    linode.com
    https://www.digitalocean.com

    If you can give us more of an idea of what kind of resources your app will need we can help you find the right VPS provider.

    Thanks, Daniel.