This was a big help. Thanks!

One thing though: I couldn't get the newly created migration file to
work initially. I kept getting an error that said "uninitialized
constant CreateDatabase." I had to rename the migration class
"CreateDataBase".

So the first line of the migration file is now:
class CreateDatabase < ActiveRecord::Migration

Everything looks good now.

Thanks again.