I'm trying to configure Passenger to serve a RadiantCMS. I believe I've
installed all the necessary gems and followed the configuration
instructions from here
http://library.linode.com/frameworks/ruby-on-rails-apache/debian-6-squeeze,
but am still having some issues with the static page, where it doesn't
actually look like the passenger module is running.

Radiant Directory:

/var/www/radiant/:

CHANGELOG.md Gemfile INSTALL.md README.md
config/ db/ public/ vendor/
CONTRIBUTORS.md Gemfile.lock LICENSE.md Rakefile
config.ru log/ script/

Serves static dispatch.cgi in public by default.

Radiant Directive:

# have to listen on host before connecting to it
Listen 8000
NameVirtualHost *:8000
<VirtualHost *:8000>
ServerName 127.0.0.1
# point DocRoot to public
DocumentRoot /var/www/radiant/public
<Directory /var/www/radiant/public>
# This relaxes Apache security settings.
AllowOverride all
# MultiViews must be turned off.
Options -MultiViews
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Let me know if there's any other information you could use and I'll post
it.

Thanks!

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/7990/Screenshot-1.png

  • Frederick Cheung at Dec 22, 2012 at 5:28 pm

    I'm trying to configure Passenger to serve a RadiantCMS. I believe I've
    installed all the necessary gems and followed the configuration
    instructions from herehttp://library.linode.com/frameworks/ruby-on-rails-apache/debian-6-sq...,
    but am still having some issues with the static page, where it doesn't
    actually look like the passenger module is running.
    Is the passenger module being loaded ?

    Fred
[...]

  • Brian A. at Dec 22, 2012 at 7:05 pm
    Ah, the loadmodule line was there but I had accidentally indented the
    PassengerRoot and PassengerRuby directives in httpd.conf. It's working
    now (well, almost, but fixing the other issues should be easy enough).