I have a problem that I have not been able to find the answer and I have
been looking for days.

I have a new Ruby on Rails site. Everything is perfect with the site. There
is an area on the site where people may submit their email address to
obtain more information. The submit button is a php file.

My Question...

How can I combine php and the rails framework? Using the rails server
WebBricks I attempt to view the php page I get all the php code. So the php
code is not visible inside of rails.

  • Norbert Melzer at Dec 19, 2012 at 9:34 am
    The button is not PHP, it is HTML, why not change the receiving action to
    be ruby? Storing an email address in DB and send an email is a trivial
    task...