we have developed a rails app that reduces the speed of the website. it
works gr8 on restarting the server but prolonged usage causes the server
speed to reduce plz help

  • Pe medeiros at Dec 11, 2012 at 11:35 am
    I guess New Relic has tools that can help you find those memory leaks.

    But one thing that I guess taht can help is see if you are creating too
    many objects at the session and not destroying it.

    we have developed a rails app that reduces the speed of the website. it
    works gr8 on restarting the server but prolonged usage causes the server
    speed to reduce plz help

    Pedro Henrique de Souza Medeiros
    ----------------------------------
    Cel: +55 (61) 9197-0993
    Email: pedrosnk@gmail.com

    Beautiful is better than ugly,
    Explicit is better than implicit,
    Simple is better than complex,
    Complex is better than complicated.

    The Zen of Python, by Tim Peters

  • Purushothaman Raju at Dec 12, 2012 at 4:39 am
    Thanks Pedro Medeiros i will try new relic
    we have developed a rails app that reduces the speed of the website. it
    works gr8 on restarting the server but prolonged usage causes the server
    speed to reduce plz help
  • Rajarshi at Dec 13, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    Hi Raju,

    You can use Bleakhouse to find out memory leak
    https://github.com/evan/bleak_house

    Thanks & Regards
    Rajarshi Das
    Thanks Pedro Medeiros i will try new relic

    we have developed a rails app that reduces the speed of the website. it
    works gr8 on restarting the server but prolonged usage causes the server
    speed to reduce plz help
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-/-Esg7atlbF8J.

  • Purushothaman Raju at Dec 14, 2012 at 4:44 am
    Thanks Rajarshi Das i will definitely try it

    You can use Bleakhouse to find out memory leak
    https://github.com/evan/bleak_house

    Thanks & Regards
    Rajarshi Das
    Thanks Pedro Medeiros i will try new relic

    we have developed a rails app that reduces the speed of the website. it
    works gr8 on restarting the server but prolonged usage causes the server
    speed to reduce plz help
    https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-/-Esg7atlbF8J.

    Cheers♥♥,
    *Purushothaman R*.
    *Web-Developer, OpenDoor technologies Pvt Ltd.*
    *website : Web development FAQ's <http://faqwebdevelopment.blogspot.in/>*
    *9945750110*

  • Senthil V.Sundaram at Jan 20, 2013 at 2:41 pm
    No tools helped us much. This what we
    did, http://siliconsenthil.in/blog/2013/01/19/how-we-debugged-rails-memory-leak/

    Thanks.