Senior Developer Team Lead

Passare - San Francisco Bay Area
Job Description

Are you a thoughtful engineering leader with a strong vision of quality,
who has built fast, effective, cohesive development teams in an agile
environment? Do you seek a game changing space that could raise the bar for
an industry and the legacy of people’s lives? Do you have an
entrepreneurial streak coupled with a deep interest in hitting your
benchmarks while working with a prolific team? If your skill set and mind
set match our vision, we’d love to talk to you!
Desired Skills & Experience

We are looking for a strong lead developer to build and manage our
fast-track engineering team. You will be in charge of all layers of the
stack, from front end to back, and be the hands on day-to-day working
manager for our development team. You will need a minimum of 6+ years of
experience, with a strong portfolio of delivered projects using
Ruby-on-Rails systems, comfort with the LAMP stack, and have sound
integration experience with both cloud SaaS environments as well as
“legacy” Window’s back-office systems.

- Minimum BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Hired, built, and managed teams of 5 to 10 developers
- Strong command of the LAMP Stack
- Deep knowledge of, and comfort with Ruby-on-Rails
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- Comfortable with .NET
- A track record of developing functional, easy to use front ends
- Experience with various Cloud computing and integration environments
- Successfully delivered a minimum of three mobile apps
- Web Analytics and knowledge of Database Scaling

Company Description

Passare is an A-round funded company targeting a uniquely human-centric
market for B-2-C and B-2-B.

- Competitive comp plan
- Generous Stock Options
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Great location in San Francisco with easy access to BART

*$5K Referral BONUS! *