starting on January!
Wimdu is one of the fastest growing startups in Europe located in the
heart of Berlin. With over 50 top-level domains and over 50,000
properties in over 100 countries in the world, we are on track to become
Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation. We have raised
$90m to-date so we have the resources to continue building a truly
world-class team. We work in an agile way, and we adopt a test first
philosophy and continuously deploy, so our code is in front of millions
of users straight away. This is an awesome place to work, fast moving,
consumer facing, cool people and a get things done attitude is what we
are all about.
- At least 2 year commercial experience with iOS
- At least 1 App in the AppStore
- Good working knowledge of XCode, AppCode experience in addition would
- Looking to push technical boundaries and have a passion for mobile
- Want to contribute to the Open-Source community
- Write clean, simple and maintainable code
- You will contribute proactively to a highly agile test-driven
development process, working directly with both mobile and website
- Potential to work with other aspects of the development, including
- You will see your code used all around the world
- Company outings to conferences and guest speakers in-house
- You'll love it here if: You want to code with a cool bunch of
international people in a vibrant office, feel challenged and be part of
the most exciting startup this side of twitter
- You'll hate it if: You want to climb the corporate ladder, wear a
suit, have long meetings and use windows XP
If you are moving from outside Berlin, we will help you / and your
family with relocation issues. We have an HR team to help with this and
hands on experience from doing this ourselves.
Hiring Process / How to Apply:
1. Send us either your github url, linkedin profile or CV to
2. If we think you may be a good fit, we'll ask you to complete a short
3. Then we'll invite you over here to meet you, see Wimdu and Berlin,
and pair with some of the team
Recruiters / Agencies / Outsourcing / SEO companies
Please don't contact us at this time, thanks. We are only looking for
full-time in-house staff and we don't use recruitment agencies.
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.