I'd like the session cookie to reflect the url and not the appname, I'd
like to rename the cookies..

The current session cookie name is called _APPNAME_session

is there a way to rename it to _somethingelse_session?

  • Frederick Cheung at Dec 2, 2012 at 9:59 pm

    I'd like the session cookie to reflect the url and not the appname, I'd
    like to rename the cookies..

    The current session cookie name is called _APPNAME_session

    is there a way to rename it to _somethingelse_session?
    There's usually an initialiser called something like session.rb which
    has all those settings in it.

    Fred