I like to deploy the Spreecommerce locally and want to implement my own
changes. I have deployed successfully but I don't know where the actual
sources files comes or running. I need help to sort this out. Please can
any one help me.

Thanks in Advance

  • Weston Platter at Dec 1, 2012 at 11:08 pm
    The source files are coming from the spree gem, which is a Rails Engine (in
    short, a Rails Engine has all the architecture and code to function as an
    full Rails app, but treats your Rails app as the main app and itself as a
    secondary/auxilliary app). You can look at specific spree files whereever
    you install your gems locally as well as here,
    https://github.com/spree/spree.

    In terms of overriding Spree, check out these links,
    Views - http://guides.spreecommerce.com/view_customization.html
    Logic - http://guides.spreecommerce.com/logic_customization.html