hello friend,
i want to use all my pictures which i uploaded on flickr. i dnt want to
upload again pics to my application database i want to use all of them
directly from flickr. how it is possible on rails.

thanx in advance
mukul saharia

  • Colin Law at Dec 1, 2012 at 3:48 pm

    i want to use all my pictures which i uploaded on flickr. i dnt want to
    upload again pics to my application database i want to use all of them
    directly from flickr. how it is possible on rails.
    google for
    ruby rails flickr

    I cannot understand why you did not do that before asking here.

    Colin