In my PlaceController, I have a search method, called remotely from a form

the method is executed, but rendering is not executed as the template is
stated as missing ..
but it's there ...

post :search, :locale => I18n.locale, :format => :js, :country =>
"United"

Error: test_should_search_places(Backoffice::PlacesControllerTest)
ActionView::MissingTemplate: Missing template backoffice/places/search
with {:locale=>[:en], :formats=>[:js, :html], :handlers=>[:erb, :builder,
:coffee, :haml]}. Searched in:

and I have a template in my views located at :
views / backoffice/ places / search.js.erb

what could be wrong ? where should I look for any clue ?

thanks

  • Erwin at Nov 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    template created manually as "search.js.erb " the trailing space was
    invisible