Hi All,

I have legacy source code and need to understand architecture of legacy
source code.

this source code is same MVC architecture as in ruby on rails project
but all controllers,models and helper are the .js files instead of .rb
files.It also does not hold any config folder.

Thanks in advance.Please let me know if further detail is require.

  • Norbert Melzer at Nov 22, 2012 at 8:15 am
    All files are JavaScript-Files? Probably you should ask in a node.js group
    first. Probably they can recognize the architecture of that code and tell
    you what Framework it is (if any). But independent where you ask, you will
    have to provide code examples or even the whole code.