Hi ,

We are using reqiure_tree in our application.js and application.css.
As per i know require_tree include all js and css in application.js and
application.css .

We include application file of both .js and .css in our application.erb.

Q . We include both .js and .css application file in application.erb .
Is including in application.erb, did all .js and .css file are
included in application.erb or not ?

If yes , than why we include each .js and .css one more time in
application.erb ?

Example
Assume that i make myjs.js and mycss.css and put them respectively in asset
folder.

##############application.erb######################
<%= stylesheet_link_tag "application", :media => "all" %>
<%= stylesheet_link_tag "mycss" %># is i have to include it here or above
line is enough for me because we have use require_tree in application.css
and which include all .css in application.css

<%= javascript_include_tag "application" %>
<%= javascript_include_tag "myjs" %># is i have to include it here or above
line is enough for me because we have use require_tree in application.js
and which include all .js in application.js.

I am confused .

Hope you will understood the situation .

Thanks
Fahim Babar Patel