Hi all,

I have run my controller methods from console, but now i learn about rails
runner .

i execute model method successful , but i wish to run my controller method
using rails runner.

Q Is this possible to run controller method from rails runner ?

Thanks

Regards
Fahim Babar Patel

  • Fahim Patel at Nov 2, 2012 at 6:36 am
    Q Is this possible to run controller method from rails runner ?
    I have run my controller methods from console, but now i learn about rails
    runner .

    i execute model method successful , but i wish to run my controller method
    using rails runner.

    Q Is this possible to run controller method from rails runner ?

    Thanks

    Regards
    Fahim Babar Patel
  • Colin Law at Nov 2, 2012 at 8:07 am