I have a simple rails3 application. Trying to deploy this app using
unicorn-4.4.0, I am getting the following error.

unicorn -c config/unicorn/development.rb -D -d
{:unicorn_options=>
{:listeners=>[], :config_file=>"config/unicorn/development.rb"},
:app=>

#(lambda)>,
:daemonize=>true}
Exception `EOFError' at
/home/sample/rails_app/shared/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/unicorn-4.4.0/lib/unicorn/launcher.rb:46
- end of file reached
master failed to start, check stderr log for details

why this err happend? How to resolve this?

  • Norbert Melzer at Oct 30, 2012 at 10:08 am
    Take a look at the logs as the message suggest it to you and copy and paste
    the relevant parts to this list.