How to call java based application (BIRT) from a rails application .
pLease help.Do I require RJB or Jruby or is there any other way to get
this thing done . please can you explain in detail. please help

  • Erwin at Oct 25, 2012 at 11:23 am
    I guess BIRT java app already has a javascript API you can call from your
    Rails-Ruby app
    someone already worked it :
    see : https://github.com/casp/Birt-library-for-Ruby
    this guy may help you

    How to call java based application (BIRT) from a rails application .
    pLease help.Do I require RJB or Jruby or is there any other way to get
    this thing done . please can you explain in detail. please help

  • Rahul Kumar at Oct 25, 2012 at 12:39 pm

    Kad Kerforn wrote in post #1081147:
    I guess BIRT java app already has a javascript API you can call from
    your
    Rails-Ruby app
    someone already worked it :
    see : https://github.com/casp/Birt-library-for-Ruby
    this guy may help you

    Le jeudi 25 octobre 2012 09:34:17 UTC+2, Ruby-Forum.com User a crit :

    But how to run birt viewer so that we can have many options to download
    the report, like in pdf,excel,csv etc.. so how do you collaborate birt
    viewer into rails.
    Thanks in advance.