I am trying to display events on my fullcalendar. In my controller I am
getting an array of events. But I need to loop it and render it in view
page as events array. When I try to do loop it I am getting some syntax
error on which I have spent around 3-4 hours and couldn't figure it out.
Please help. Please find the code

$(document).ready(function()
Blockquote
{ $('#calendar').fullCalendar({
editable: true,
header: {
left: 'prev,next today',
center: 'title',
right: 'month,agendaWeek,agendaDay'
},
height: 500,
slotMinutes: 15,

events: [<%@projects.each do
p|%>{name:<%=p.name%>,start_date:<%=p.start_date%>,end_date:<%=p.end_date%>}<%end%>]
});
});
In my controller I get the @projects as an array.

But in the console I get the following error as

Timestamp: Thursday 25 October 2012 01:06:22 IST
Error: SyntaxError: missing } after property list
Source File: http://localhost:3000/dashboard?user=9
Line: 44, Column: 33
Source Code:
events: [{name: Online book store,start_date: 2012-01-10}{name: Customer
Service,start_date: 2012-10-18}],

The proper format which I need of this events array is as follows

events: [
{
title: 'All Day Event',
start: 28-10-2012