On 17 October 2012 10:44, BalaRaju Vankala wrote:

I have implemented a model/views/controllers for a model and created
cucumber testing which was successful. Then I implemented solr search for
the records then some of tests getting failed which have no connection with
solr search
Could you please provide me with some solution.

The error is like "Capybara element not found"
As a first step roll back your source control system (git or whatever)
to the version where the tests worked and check that they still work.
That will tell you whether it is a change to the system or to the
source that has caused the problem.

Colin
Thanks in advance

  • BalaRaju Vankala at Oct 17, 2012 at 10:38 am