We’ve built a site where you can learn Python, Ruby, and JavaScript in a
fun, engaging and interactive way. Our courses are designed for beginners,
and we have multiple ways to help you learn, including live chat, Twitter,
Q&A, hints, videos and background material. If you don’t know which
language you want to pick up, check out our teaser videos in the Courses
page!

If you already know how to code, check out Code Garage where you can try
your hand at cool coding projects like building a Minesweeper game or a
Sudoku Solver. Also, if you’d like to contribute lessons, check out the
Contribute section of our site.

We just launched about a week ago and would love to get your feedback.

http://www.learnstreet.com/lessons/languages/ruby

-LearnStreet Team