Hi there,

i'm trying to create a namedspace controller with scaffold, but I don't
want my model to be under the namespace. Is there any way to do it?

rails g scaffold admin/user

Thanks in advance,
David Sousa

  • Geoffrey Roguelon at Oct 15, 2012 at 5:39 pm
    Hi,

    You can't do that with the scaffold generator, you must use :

    - rails g controller ...
    - rails g model ...
    - rails g helper ...

    Otherwise, you can run :

    - rails g scaffold admin/user
    - rails d model admin/user
    - rails g model user

    And remove in model folder admin.rb file and admin folder.